Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vacancy as a Fresh Graduate Engineer at P.I.E. Control Sdn Bhd


Hallo2...amie's here...Here..I want to make an announcement about vacancy as a fresh graduate engineer at P.I.E. Control Sdn Bhd. Actually, P.I.E is my first working place..I have worked there for 1 and half a year...If you are interested please send your resume to me!! I will pass it to management team in P.I.E or you can direct send your resume to piecontrol@piegroups.com.

If you are interested you can visit their website at http://www.piegroups.com/. P.I.E is fully hold by Malaysian people and one of Siemens Sivacon Franchise Partner. We are switchgear and distribution boards builder for low voltage (400V, 240V), located at Jalan Keretapi Lama, Klang, Selangor. Now, P.I.E also shared by Dynac (new management team) after I have resigned.

From my experience, P.I.E is very good to new fresh graduate because you can learn everything there...from basic knowledge until design...and the most important thing you must have attitude..love to learning...you must have leadership skills..and independent person. In P.I.E, you also can go to offshore place in the world such as Qatar, Vietnam, Sabah and Sarawak and etc...(that is my dream..actually...hehe).

So for those interested and want to know more about with this job, please message me quickly!!

Vacancy as a :-
1) Project Engineer (my position a long time ago..hehe)
2) QA Engineer

Requirement :
-Degree in any related field such as electrical engineering, electronic engineering, mechanical engineering, physics engineering and etc...


P/S : One thing that you should know are..when you have started your work at P.I.E...and you have a lot of knowledge and experience...you are very valuable!! Many companys want to hire you!! But..because i like to be a lecturer..so i have decided to be like now..(^_^).

0 comments: